A bit about me:
Archana is a branding & public relations specialist and founder of Press & Trend, a boutique agency specializing in building brand and consumer identity through digital and social solutions. Press & Trend focuses on lifestyle and entertainment start-ups, non-profits and businesses looking to expand their presence in India or the United States. She is also the Festival Director of the Chicago South Asian Film Festival and a Board Member of the Chicago South Asian Arts Council.
Her PR experiences span from the New Delhi office of Edelman International, ranked as the #1 PR firm in the world, to the public relations team for the Italian luxury fashion house Ermenegildo Zegna in New York. For more than eight years, she has also served as a career and alumni mentor for her alma maters, Lehigh University and New York University.
Because of her experiences, Archana recognizes a need for businesses to deviate from the typical PR blueprint in order to coin their brand and consumer identity. She specializes in working with clients to create digital strategies, relevant content and effective messaging unique to their needs for a compelling snapshot of their business and brand.
Travel & Leisure
Fun Facts To Know:
1. Fluent in English & Hindi
2. Conversational Portuguese & Spanish
3. Four years in the Marine Corps JROTC
4. 42 countries traveled and not done yet
5. Obsessive DIY'er
6. 3rd place in the Rental Car Rally (NYC DETROIT),
dressed as a Skittle
7. Pizza specialist (fiend, really)
8. Can't swim but love to kayak
9. Dinosaurs from the Mesozoic era fascinate me
10. My husband and I have a dog named (Jack) Bauer
BRANDING & PR STRATEGIST I CONTENT MANAGER
EVENT PRODUCER I FILM FESTIVAL DIRECTOR
Some Important Things: (just click)